Online Donations – click here to support Spreckels Organ Society
Join the Spreckels Organ Society
Membership in the Spreckels Organ Society provides the following benefits:
- StopTab Newsletter
- Discount in Gift Shop
- Invitations to Special Events
Membership Categories (Annual except Tutti)
- Tutti (lifetime) – $5,000 – Sign up now!
- Spreckels Circle – $2,500 – Sign up now!
- Bombarde – $1,000 – Sign up now!
- State Trumpets – $500 – Sign up now!
- Pleno – $250 – Sign up now!
- Magnaton – $100 – Sign up Now!
- Great – $60 – Sign up now!
- Coupler (Duo/Family) – $40 – Sign up now!
- Solo (Individual) – $25 – Sign up now!
- Full-time Student – $15 – Sign up now!
Join via PayPal – your donation counts toward membership
Join by Mail
To join by mail, send check with name, address, telephone number (optional) and email address to:
Spreckels Organ Society
1549 El Prado, Suite 10
San Diego, CA 92101-1661
The Spreckels Organ Society is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that depends in large part on memberships and donations. When John D. Spreckels and his brother, Adolph, donated the organ and pavilion to the people of San Diego in 1914, they put a condition on it that concerts would forever be free. In so doing, they were issuing a challenge to each generation to support the grand project of the Spreckels Organ for its enjoyment and the enjoyment of generations to follow. the challenge of the Spreckels brothers has been met in the for more than 100 years, and the present generation is asked to do its part.
The budget of the Spreckels Organ Society is used for:
- Maintenance and enhancements of the organ
- 52 Sunday concerts
- Enrichment and educational concerts for fifth-graders
- The International Summer Organ Festival
- Organ student scholarships