Thank you for your interest in the position of San Diego Civic Organist and Artistic Director of the Spreckels Organ Society. We are very pleased to have your consideration.
Because this is a unique appointment, please be sure to read the entire job description before beginning the application process.
When you are ready to apply, please submit the information below to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted by email only. Please do not call the office. Deadline for applications is: March 31, 2017.
CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Cover Letter
- Resume that includes artistic and administrative experience
- Catalog of performed concert repertoire
- 30 to 60 minute Youtube / Video / DVD (separate files or multiple venues acceptable) that includes your playing of “America the Beautiful”, the “National Anthem” and other selections of your choosing.
- Proposed programs for twenty-five 60-minute concerts (approximately 45 minutes of music) suitable for performance on the Spreckels organ.
- Recent photograph
- References from three individuals who are familiar with your performance skills.
Thank you again. We look forward to hearing from you.
Chair, Civic Organist Search Committee
President, Spreckels Organ Society
Job Description – Click here:
Some recent media on the search:
KPBS TV and Radio – “Wanted: A New Civic Organist for San Diego”
CBS Channel 8, San Diego – The Key to Finding the Perfect Balboa Park Organist