Spreckels Organ Legacy Opportunity (SOLO)
Making an Estate Gift to the Spreckels Organ Society
By including the Spreckels Organ Society in your Estate plan via bequest or other gifting method, you can ensure that the gift of music in Balboa Park on the great Spreckels Organ will be sustained for future generations to enjoy. Three long-term investment funds are maintained by the Spreckels Organ Society itself. It’s also possible to give to the Society by means of the San Diego Foundation, which will accept gifts to a variety of funds that support Balboa Park, including the Spreckels Organ Society.
Investment Funds of the Spreckels Organ Society
- Ole and Vivian Evenson Fund, supporting the Civic Organist and the Upkeep of the Spreckels Organ.
- Warren Nichols Summer Organ Festival Fund, supporting the annual San Diego International Organ Festival.
- Spreckels Organ Society Operations Fund, to support the programming and promotion of the Spreckels Organ by funding the Society’s operational needs.
Supporting Designated Programs or Activities
It is also possible to apply your gift to a specific program of the Society that you may designate, such as the Jared Jacobsen Educational Fund, the AGO/SOS Scholarship Fund, Loaner Organs for Students, Music Library, AV Technical Development, Event or Concert Sponsorship, Guest Artist Fund, Promotional support, and more.
Thanks to SOLO Members!
* James Capoletti Trust
Mr. and Mrs. J. Brockway Clark
Ron and Ann De Fields
Jean Wright Elson
* Oberlin and Vivian Evenson
* Kempton Family Trust
Bernard Kulchin & Paula Taylor
* John Henry Mark
* Herbert McPherson
* Murray H. Mott
* Warren M. Nichols
* Leroy N. Phelps, PhD
* Mr. and Mrs. Jack Redfern
Mr. Alden Rollins
* Mr. Arthur G. Rossiter
Jean Samuels and Chester Yamaga
David Leigh Shearer
George and Dorothy Shumway Family Trust
* Donald Snowden
Barry and Kathy Weiss
Nan and Stowell Werden
For more information:
Spreckels Organ Society ~ 619-702-8138
Ross Porter, Executive Director